Project status: In progress
We are looking at:
Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards for Rental Homes
Energy inefficient rental properties make for higher energy bills and cold homes and can have negative impacts on the comfort and health of renters.
The ACT Government has committed to the goal of introducing minimum energy efficiency standards for rental homes.
This goal can:
- lower energy use (and costs) for renters
- increase their comfort and provide health and well-being benefits
- reduce carbon emissions.
How you had YourSay:
We asked lessors and lessees (landlords and tenants) in the ACT to participate in a survey to:
- consider options for minimum energy standards
- gather background information on lessors and lessees in the ACT
- gather information regarding energy efficiency in rental properties in the ACT.
All responses will be treated in complete confidence. All data gathered from this survey will be presented in group form, so your particular responses will remain anonymous.
SURVEY: Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards for Rental Homes
Protecting your privacy