Project status: Closed
This project has closed. The budget consultation for the 2021-22 Budget is now open. Have your say on the upcoming budget by visiting the 2021-22 Budget Consultation page.
How you had YourSay:
Thank you for telling us about your priorities for investment in ACT Government services and infrastructure, now and in the years ahead.
You shared your views by:
- completing the survey
- sending a submission to email@example.com
We released a What We Heard report summarising the feedback we received.
We looked at:
The annual ACT Budget consultation process is one of the ways that Canberrans, community groups and local organisations can have a say. We looked for your advice on how the ACT Government should invest in services and infrastructure to ensure we remain one of the world's most liveable cities.
The Budget consultation encompasses the ACT Government’s core areas of responsibility:
- Better hospitals and public healthcare
- More local schools and education
- A bigger and better public transport network, road network and walking and cycling network
- More services in our suburban and town centres
- Community services and support for families.
In making a submission, we encouraged you to consider the following questions and write a brief summary of your suggestion:
- What services do you believe are most important for the ACT?
- How can the ACT Government deliver current services more efficiently and productively or to better meet the needs of Canberrans?
- Are there particular services that you think the ACT Government can improve?
- What can the ACT Government do to make Canberra even more liveable?
We will use your views to:
Your ideas helped inform the development of Budget priorities for 2020-21.
If you provide permission for your submission or survey to be made public, it will be uploaded to the Budget Consultation website for other Canberrans to consider. Confidential items will still be reviewed by the ACT Government, but will not be published on this website.
Please note: the ACT Budget is delayed due to COVID-19.