Time to submit your idea
We're excited to hear from you! Fill in this form and answer the questions to help us understand your idea.
Tip: Type your responses in a word document or email and save them, so you have a record, and then you can copy and paste your responses in the form below.
Submissions close 16 October 2023.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find a submission form you can download.
Ideas that are eligible will go to the Richardson community for decision making and voting. To decide which ideas are achievable, an ACT Government working group will look through them to see how they:
- Fit within a budget of $40, 000 or less;
- Compete with or compliment other projects in Richardson;
- Can be completed within 12 months; and
- Can be driven by community.
Ideas will not be able to go to the Richardson community for decision making and voting if they:
- Exclude people or groups;
- Use the ACT Government funds to supply alcohol;
- Won't be implemented in Richardson or suburbs next to Richardson;
- Have already received ACT Government funding of more than $5, 000; or
- Propose activities that are illegal or offensive.