You’re invited: ACT Government Woden Renewal Community Information Session
Woden has entered a period of growth and renewal with many private and government developments planned or underway. Through this renewal, Woden will become a modern urban environment where people live, work, study and move with ease. The ACT Government has several significant community infrastructure projects underway that we’d like to update you on.
We’ll tell you more about
- The significant master-planning, renewal and expansion happening at the Canberra Hospital Campus including the start of construction on a new Critical Services Building and emergency department.
- Renewal of the eastern side of the Woden town centre that will include a new light rail ready public transport interchange and CIT Campus, plus improved access, facilities and vibrant green public spaces.
- Transport and town centre improvements such as buses, e-scooters, active travel and library upgrades; and
- With construction comes disruption, so we’ll also outline the road closures, traffic diversions, town centre impacts and other changes expected over the coming months and years as we work towards the renewal of essential infrastructure and services across Woden.
You’ll hear from
- Chris Steel, Minister for Transport and City Services
- ACT Government infrastructure project teams
- Transport Canberra and & City Services
- ACT Health
- And we’ll have some time to answer your questions.